DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wp7rff/poland_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Poland Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Passenger cars market is the most dominating segment in the Poland automobile market and accounts for the maximum share in the total automobile fleet of the country.
As a result, the Poland tyre industry is dominated by the passenger car segment in terms of volume sales. Goodyear, Michelin, Continental, Bridgestone, Pirelli, etc. are few of the prominent brands that are operating in Poland tyre market. Bridgestone operates two tyre manufacturing plants in the country, and Goodyear and Michelin operate one tyre plant each in Poland.
Poland is the third-largest passenger cars manufacturer in Central and Eastern Europe, after the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Due to Poland's geographical location, it serves as a transit hub between Western and Eastern Europe. Over the last few years, Poland has been witnessing volatile economic scenario, which has strongly impacted the country's automobile tyre industry.
Due to this, demand for passenger cars, medium & heavy commercial vehicles and light commercial vehicles in the country declined during 2010 - 2013, which significantly affected the demand for tyres in the country over the last five years. However, the country's automotive industry is witnessing a growth revival, with demand for vehicles as well as tyres expected to grow through 2020.
Poland Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Poland:
- Retreading & used tyres in Poland
- Rising demand of Hybrid, Electrical and alternate fuel based cars
- Increasing Demand for LCV & M&HCV Tyres
- Increasing Online Sales
- Increasing Imports of Used Cars
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Poland Tyre Production Overview
5. Poland Tyre Market Outlook
6. Poland Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Poland Light Commercial (LCV) Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
8. Poland Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Poland Off-The-Road (OTR) Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
10. Poland Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Poland Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- Apollo Vredestein Opony Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Bridgestone Poznan Sp. Z o.o.
- Continental Opony Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Falken Tyre Europe GmbH
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Polska Sp. z o.o
- Hankooktire Polska Sp. z o.o
- Kumho Tire Co. Inc.
- Michelin Polska S.A.
- Nokian Tyres plc
- Pirelli Polska Sp. Z o.o
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets