SAN FRANCISCO, January 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global polycarbonate sheet market size is expected to reach USD 4.91 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. Multinationals are constantly improvising their product portfolio to meet the existing requirements in sectors such as building and construction, automotive, packaging, and others. This factor is projected to boost the global market growth in the forthcoming years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Packaging and building and construction segments are witnessing rapid growth in emerging economies on account of rising consumer disposable income and shift in perception about housing
- Growing consumer awareness regarding reduced plastic waste disposal has encouraged leading companies to collaborate with regional governments to achieve optimum product characteristics, simultaneously lowering the environmental degradations to create a sustainable business model
- Covestro, SABIC, Lotte Chemicals, and Teijin Industries among others, with extensive global presence dominate the polycarbonate sheet market. Widespread distribution network along with innovative products are some of the major factors driving their success.
Read 92 page research report with TOC on "Polycarbonate Sheet Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Building & Construction, Automotive, Packaging, Defense & Aerospace, Agriculture), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polycarbonate-sheet-market
Growing consumer awareness regarding usage of environment-friendly polycarbonate sheets and plastic waste disposal, in compliance with the governmental regulations, is fostering demand for eco-friendly products. Usage of eco-friendly products leads to lower emissions thereby ensuring minimal environment degradation. Companies such as SABIC are integrated along the value chain from raw materials to finished goods production. This enables the company to reduce raw material procurement cost and supply their goods to packaging, industrial, consumer goods, food and beverage, and laboratory among other end-use industries. Companies such as Chi Mei Corp., Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., DuPont and others provide bisphenol A (BPA), an essential ingredient in the manufacturing process.
Asia Pacific emerged as the leading consumer of polycarbonate sheets in terms of revenue, followed by Europe. The rise in disposable income among consumer base is one of the key factors for the significant demand from construction as well as packaging industry. Increasing infrastructure spending owing to the foreign investments coupled with government support is further fueling the regional growth.
Packaging and construction industries are expected to fuel demand for innovative products owing to their multiple applications and favorable characteristics. These sheets have a vast scope of application in the construction industry owing to their interior as well as exterior applications in buildings and construction sector.
Grand View Research has segmented the global polycarbonate sheet market on the basis of application and region:
- Polycarbonate Sheet Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Building & Construction
- Defense & Aerospace
- Polycarbonate Sheet Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Sporting Gun Market - The Sporting Gun market is expected to grow significantly due To rising participation of developing countries in shooting events during the forecast period from 2014 to 2025
- Cellulose Films Market - The Global increase in production of sustainable products derived from renewable sources is expected to remain a key factor for cellulose films market growth over the next six years.
- Rosin Market - Rosin market has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years on account of its widespread application base in various industries such as sealing wax, adhesives, printing inks, laser printing papers and chewing gums owing to its high adhesion properties.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.