CHICAGO, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Position Marketing Group (PMG) having completed the acquisition of their Interactive Secured Advertising Technology (ISAT) platform, announces an expanded management team. Gathered from around the country, PMG's team will pull together their combined media, brand and technical expertise to create new personalized and relevant messaging within the home buyer audience and consumer home products marketplace.
CEO and Founder of PMG, Derek Bates, announced the following new appointments and promotions to their management team:
- Larry Organ; Chairman, Advisory Board; Chicago, IL (CEO of Consumerbase)
- Ari Monkarsh; Member, Advisory Board; Salt Lake City (CRO of Marketecture)
- Scott Madlener; President and Chief Technology Officer, Chicago, IL
- Gregory Buhl; Executive Vice President and Chief Sales Officer, Seattle, WA
- Sarah Morrissey; Esq., Executive Counsel; Chicago, IL
- John Ellinthorpe; VP, Strategic Alliances; San Francisco, CA
- Jason Hinkin; National Sales Director; San Francisco, CA
- Brad Peterson; National Sales Director; Seattle, WA
- Ray Clements; Director of Insurance Services; Phoenix, AZ
- Josh Payseno; Director, Partnership Development; Seattle, WA
- Donald (Tre) Chipman; Programming Director; Chicago , IL
- Kyra Kauschel; Director of Creative Services; Austin, TX
"PMG has achieved early success in a down economy because of our focus on Consumers in Transition and the real estate, move and home improvement vertical. We are helping major brands reach consumers at critical touch points offering specific, relevant products and services at the right time. With smart media strategy and use of our Interactive Secured Advertising Technology Platform, we are able to prove a ROI for advertisers while bringing publishers a respectable net effective return," explains Derek Bates. "Bringing together the leading edge technical development talent and highly connected senior level executives from leading publishers in our space just makes sense."
Executive VP, Greg Buhl adds, "PMG's sales and business development executives are seasoned and highly skilled, coming to PMG from industry leaders like NewHomeSource (the BDX), Zip Realty, RealtyTrac, Movoto, Consumerbase, Axciom and other publishers and data providers."
Position Marketing Group is an adaptive marketing and interactive advertising agency targeting the home buyer audience and consumer home products marketplace. PMG partners with top real estate websites as well as hyper-local and niche 'move' publishers such as newspapers and realtor websites. These partnerships allow PMG the ability to offer unique and less expensive campaigns to their agency and brand clients. For more information visit www.PositionMarketingGroup.com.
215 N. DesPlaines St., Suite 100
Chicago, IL 60661
SOURCE Position Marketing Group