Key Companies Covered in the Power Rental Market Research Report are Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Atlas Copco, Kohler Co., Shenton Group, NIDS Group, Pump Power Rental, United Power and Resources, APR Energy, Bredenoord, Generac Power Systems, Wacker Neuson Group, Wartsila, and other key market players.
PUNE, India, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Power Rental Market is expected to gain momentum from the growing demand from those industries that receive very weak power supply from grids. According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, "Power Rental Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2026," the global Power Rental Market is projected to reach nearly US$ 20 Bn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 8.24% during the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights further states that the global market was valued at approximately US$ 10.6 Bn in 2018. Additionally, the number of events around the globe has increased. These events require power supply temporarily. This is another major factors that will contribute to a rise in the global market revenue in the coming years.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
Increasing Mining Activities to Boost Market Growth in the Middle East and Africa
The global Power Rental Market is geographically divided by North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Amongst these regions, The Middle East and Africa had accounted for a notable global Power Rental Market share in the year 2018. Fortune Business Insights predicts that it will remain one of the fastest developing regions during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the expansion of the oil and gas industry as well as the increasing number of construction activities occurring in the region. Moreover, a rise in the mining activities in Africa, increasing demand for mining and rental power from off-grid gas and oil wells, and unavailability of grid structure are expected to contribute to the Power Rental Market growth in this region during the forthcoming years.
Aggreko Plc. Bags Contract to Power 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games
Aggreko Plc., a leading supplier of temperature control equipment and power generation equipment, based in the U.K., awarded a contract to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games in December 2018. The contract was given to the company for providing a temporary electricity system to support the Athletes' Village, the Main Press Centre, and the International Broadcast Centre. The contract is estimated to be of worth around US$ 200 Million and it will also support operations, such as sports lighting, technology, and broadcast in approximately 43 venues.
Caterpillar Inc., an U.S.-based company that designs, manufactures, and sells engines, insurance, financial products, and machinery, announced the launch of National Accounts VIP Rental Program in March 2018. The main aim of the program is to fulfill the demand for temporary power of larger enterprises that are operating in various regions. The program will provide customized services and superior resources expertly, conveniently, and quickly. Furthermore, the program is developed to offer consumers a well-organized approach to rental goods by using a single-agreement and single-point-of-contact policy. The company has promised to provide a 24/7 representative in the Caterpillar Customer Interaction Center to maintain a smooth relationship between the dealer rental locations and consumers.
In January 2018, Aggreko Plc. announced that it has partnered up with Shanghai Yude, a power rental company, headquartered in China. This new joint venture will trade as Shanghai Yude Aggreko Energy Equipment Rental Co Ltd. According to the company, this acquisition will aid Aggreko in expanding their presence in China with the help of Shanghai Yude, its local partner. It would also be beneficial for both the companies as they can bring joint expertise and reliable power to a rapidly growing market. The renowned market players are focusing more on joint ventures and new service launches to gain competitive edge in the global Power Rental Market.
Fortune Business Insights has profiled some of the prominent market players operating in the global Power Rental Market. They are Aggreko, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Atlas Copco, Kohler Co., Shenton Group, NIDS Group, Pump Power Rental, United Power and Resources, Sudhir Power Ltd., Modern Hiring Service, Newburn Power Rental Ltd, Global Power Supply, FG Wilson, ProPower Rental, United Rentals, Ashtead Group Plc, APR Energy, Bredenoord, Generac Power Systems, Wacker Neuson Group, Wartsila, Speedy Hire PLC, Multiquip Inc., and other key market players.
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Regulatory Landscape
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Global Power Rental Market Analysis (US$ Mn), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Fuel Type
- Natural Gas & LPG
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Rating
- Below 75kVA
- Above 750kVA
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Peak Load
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use
- Oil & Gas
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/power-rental-market-100225
Browse Related Reports:
- Advanced Energy Storage System Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Technology (Solid State Battery, Flow Battery, Thermal Energy Storage, Pumped Hydro Storage), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utility) and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Microturbine Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Application (Standby Power, Combined Heat and Power (CHP)), By Power Rating (Up to 50 kW, 51 kW to 100 kW, 100 kW to 200 kW, Above 200 kW), By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) And Geography Forecast Till 2026
- Offshore Wind Power Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Installation (Fixed Structure, Floating Structure), By Water Depth (Up to 30m, Above 30m), By Capacity (Up to 3MW, 3MW to 5MW, Above 5MW) and By Geography Forecast till 2026
- Solar Power Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Solar Photovoltaic (Mono-si, Thin Film, Multi-si, and Others) and Concentrated Solar Power (Parabolic Trough, Power Tower, and Linear Fresnel)), By Application (Residential, Non-Residential and Utilities), and Geography Forecast till 2026
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Basic PDU, Metered PDU, Switched PDU, Intelligent PDU & Others), By Power Phase (Single Phase & Triple Phase), By Application (Datacenters, Laboratories, Commercial Application & Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026About us:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights