CHICAGO, Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- With fake reviews becoming a growing brand-damaging and shopper trust issue for retailers such as Amazon, shoppers are on edge; therefore, PowerReviews, a customer experience and insight solution that works with over 1,000 of the most leading and trusted brands around the world, is hosting a webinar featuring a guest speaker from Forrester to help educate brands. The webinar will focus on consumers' insights related to the critical need for brand trust, the significance of social communities, the power of authentic ratings and reviews, expectations around omni-shopping experiences and where Amazon fits into all of this.
- Winning in Today's Trust Economy: Consumers Speak Their Minds Around Social Influence, Reviews & Ratings & Authenticity
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. (EST)/1:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Brendan Witcher, Vice President/Principal Analyst, Digital Business Strategy of Forrester
- Matt Moog, CEO of PowerReviews
- Mike Troy, Editor-in-Chief/Brand Director of Retail Leader (Moderator)
The speakers will also cover how you can operationalize the insights to fast-track your market share, increase conversion rates, grow loyalty and achieve financial success. Key takeaways:
- Learn how to leverage Amazon's secret weapon to gain consumer trust
- Gain insights to combat fraudulent reviews and maintain strong brand loyalty
- Learn major consumer influences at the point of purchase beyond standard rating and reviews
- Hear from industry's leading expert, PowerReviews CEO Matt Moog, on delivering a trusted and authentic omni-channel experience that consumers crave
To register, click here.
PowerReviews media contact: Tricia Spellman, +1-773-620-6716
PowerReviews enables connected commerce. By bringing together billions of shoppers with millions of customer advocates and influencers, PowerReviews helps brands leverage the value of authentic reviews and ratings, images, videos, and other forms of user-generated content and consumer feedback. The company's Connected Platform and Open Network enable clients to collect, amplify and analyze user-generated content and feedback to improve customer experiences and make smarter choices that accelerate growth. Learn more at www.powerreviews.com.