DUBLIN, March 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbkljb/a_practical) has announced the addition of the "A Practical Approach to Veterinary Vaccine Development and Registration in the EU (London, UK - October 11-12, 2016)" conference to their offering.
The Practical Approach to Veterinary Vaccine Development and Registration in the EU meeting has been designed to give practical advice and guidance on how to successfully develop market approval in the EU.
The programme will take participants through a step-by-step approach to the process and will also provide key guidance on how to maintain MA once achieved. The workshops willl assist delegates to gain a better understanding of the requirements in practice. There will be ample time for discussion during the two days.
Benefits of Attending:
- Establish what data you need to generate for your application and how to present the data in your dossier
- Clarify how to submit your dossier for Market Approval (MA)
- Understand how to maintain your MA review process
- Know to maintain your MA's once you have them
- Consider the implications of the forthcoming review of the Veterinary Medicines Regulation
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/practical-approach-to-veterinary-vaccine-development-and-registration-in-the-eu-program---london-uk---october-11-12-2016-300241520.html
SOURCE Research and Markets