NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Pre-filled syringes – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where's the pre-filled syringes market heading? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 250-page report provides 168 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket, injected drug and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing medical devices market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Gerresheimer AG
- Richard Harrison, Business Development Manager, Injectables, Bespak Europe
- An interview with an anonymous expert from a leading pre-filled syringes manufacturer
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue and volume prediction for the overall world market, you see revenue and volume forecasts to 2025 for the following submarkets:
- Glass pre-filled syringes
- Plastic pre-filled syringes
- Pen injectors and autoinjectors.
The report also provides revenue forecasts for the following therapeutic areas of the world pharma market:
- Insulin therapies
- Rheumatoid arthritis therapies
- Multiple sclerosis therapies
- Growth hormones
- PCSK9 inhibitors.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading pre-filled injectable drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 11 products, including these brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. You see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 national markets to 2025:
- Rest of the World
The report also provides revenue forecasts by regional market to 2025:
- Rest of the World.
There will be growth in established pharma markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that India, China, Brazil and Mexico, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Developments worldwide in injectable drug launches and device innovation will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for pre-filled syringes will reach $4.3bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict steady revenue growth from through to 2025. Increasing demand for chronic disease treatment, market entry of biologics and biosimilars and innovative pre-filled injection devices will increase sales to 2025.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 7 leading companies, including these:
- SHL Group
- West Pharmaceutical Services.
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Historical revenues for pre-filled syringe business segments from 2009 to 2014
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Recent financial results
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the pre-filled syringes industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the pre-filled syringes market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Increasing demand for pre-filled syringes due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- A strong biologics, biosimilars and injectables pipeline
- Patent expiry and generic competition
- Regulatory aspects including human factors engineering and needlestick safety
- Pricing and reimbursement issues
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Pre-Filled Syringes Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Plastic Pre-Filled Syringes, Pen Injectors & Autoinjectors, and Glass Pre-Filled Syringes report helps you
In summary, our 250-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue and volume forecasts to 2025 for the world pre-filled syringes market and 3 product categories – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 12 national markets – US, Japan, China, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, India, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and Rest of the World
- Assessment of 7 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies including revenue forecasts for pre-filled syringes business segments to 2024
- Predicted revenues for 11 leading injectable drugs to 2025 – see potentials of top products
- Predicted revenues for 7 major therapeutic areas creating demand for pre-filled syringes to 2025
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the pre-filled syringes market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085699-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001