FELTON, Calif., Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global predictive analytics market size is anticipated to reach USD 23.9 billion until 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 23.2% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be associated with an exponential increase in the generation of data coupled with rising awareness about its usage for implementing marketing strategies.
The large enterprises held a major share across the global predictive analytics market due to the surging usage of these solutions for the prediction of future trends according to the availability of historical data. While the small & medium enterprises segment registered the highest CAGR on account of the rising adoption of technologies like cloud and predictive analytics by several SMEs.
The deployment segment of on-premise dominated the global market in 2018 on account of the rising concerns about cloud infrastructure like privacy, storage, and data security. On the other hand, the segment of cloud deployment is projected to register the fastest CAGR in the upcoming years owing to its features like enhanced resource utilization, and cost-effectiveness.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Predictive Analytics Market" Report 2025.
North America dominated the global market in 2018 due to rising technological advancements and surging presence of key players across the U.S. While, the Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025 on account of increasing deployment of such solutions among several services and solution providers.
The market for predictive analytics includes key players such as IBM Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAP ERP; Oracle Corporation; and Tableau Software, Inc. These players have started adopting inorganic and organic marketing strategies like collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships to widen their product portfolio and reach.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The large enterprises segment dominated the global market in 2018.
- The segment of cloud deployment is projected to register highest CAGR during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
- North America dominated the global predictive analytics market in 2018.
- The key players in this market are IBM Corporation; Microsoft Corporation; SAP ERP; Oracle Corporation; and Tableau Software, Inc.
Browse 140 page research report with TOC on "Global Predictive Analytics Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/predictive-analytics-market
Million Insights has segmented the global predictive analytics market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Predictive Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Customer Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing & Sales Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Deployment/ Installation
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
- Predictive Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Predictive Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Predictive Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Predictive Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Herbal & Organic Mascara Market - The global herbal & organic mascara market is estimated to reach USD 156.5 million, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025. The shift in preference of consumers from mascara made from artificial ingredients to herbal & organic mascara is expected to drive the market.
- Coal Fired Power Generation Market - The global coal fired power generation market size is anticipated to reach up to 2,072.8 GW until 2020. This growth can be associated with availability of the abundant quantity of coal across the globe coupled with its low-cost price. Moreover, increasing consumption of electricity owing to the rising power need is projected to positively impact market growth.
- Direct Attach Cable Market - The global direct attach cable market size is projected to touch USD 13.3 billion by the end of 2025. It is projected to ascend with a CAGR of 36.4% from 2018 to 2025.The rising preference for direct attach cables for the purpose of data storage is predicted to fuel the product demand over the estimated period.
- North America Coaxial Cable Market - The North America coaxial cable market is anticipated to generate revenue of USD 3,482.3 Million by 2020. This growth can be associated with various features like low installation cost, rising spending on IT and Telecom services and rapid technological advances being made across this region.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights