CHICAGO, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Preferred Hotels & Resorts – the world's largest global provider of sales, marketing, and distribution services to independent luxury hotels – today announced the expansion of its Preferred Alliance Partner Program with the addition of eight new companies: airweave, DirecTV, FloWater, Mapperarti, Molton Brown, NIPPON PMAC, PlusBlue, and VENZA. Effective immediately, Preferred Hotels & Resorts will promote these partners and their respective products and services to its member hotels in select regions, extending valuable added benefits and special pricing to support their individual on-property endeavors.
"The Preferred Alliance Partner Program is designed to offer our member hotels the opportunity to access the highest quality technology, amenities, and support systems available in the hospitality space," said Michael Osgood, Vice President of Alliance Partnerships for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. "Each of these new partners presents innovative, yet practical ways for our properties to elevate their guest experience, making them ideal additions to this unique program. We are delighted to join forces with them and look forward to long, successful partnerships."
Highlights of the newest Preferred Alliance Partners* include:
- airweave – manufacturing innovative, premium mattresses that have been scientifically proven to aid in restorative sleep and improved overall daily performance
- DirecTV – delivering a premium digital television entertainment experience through state-of-the-art technology, unmatched programming, and industry leading customer service
- FloWater – providing revolutionary energy-efficient refill stations that purify tap water seven times, delivering delicious water on demand – for a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- Mapperarti – supplying the most unique and innovative printed and digital hotel guest publications which combine practical information relating to individual hotels with insider tips on neighboring attractions and points of interest
- Molton Brown – presenting luxurious bath, body, and hair collections made in England with the rarest ingredients curated from around the world
- NIPPON PMAC – developing a wide range of energy efficient, customizable state-of-the-art HVAC units
- PlusBlue – supplying top-of-the-line portable and customizable charging hardware and software solutions to keep mobile electronic devices fully charged and accessible 24/7
- VENZA – helping hotels mitigate their data security vulnerabilities and ensure compliance, keeping guests and their data safe from breaches
The Preferred Alliance Partner Program launched in 2006 and, today, is comprised of companies such as long-standing partners Coca-Cola, Serta Mattress, and Gilchrist & Soames that extend high-quality branded products and services, often with added benefits such as longer warranties, at discounted pricing to member hotels across the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio.
For more information on Preferred Hotels & Resorts, its member hotels, programs, products, and services, visit www.PreferredHotels.com.
*Editor's Note: Based on the particulars of individual agreements, Preferred Hotels & Resorts promotes airweave, DirecTV, FloWater, NIPPON PMAC, PlusBlue, and VENZA to its member hotels in the Americas only, while Molton Brown is promoted exclusively to member hotels in Europe, and Mapperarti receives visibility across the brand's global portfolio.
About Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 650 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 85 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The iPrefer™ hotel rewards program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Family℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf™ offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/preferred-hotels--resortssm-welcomes-eight-new-alliance-partners-300340468.html
SOURCE Preferred Hotels & Resorts