WASHINGTON, Oct. 18 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by Erik D. Bolog, attorney for Ballard family:
- Press Conference to announce $75 million seven-count suit filed against District of Columbia in D.C. Superior Court on October 7, 2010. The suit was filed by six-year-old Yiana Ballard's father Edward Ballard, mother Deana Ballard and other surviving family members claiming negligence, malice and civil rights violations on the part of the District of Columbia and their employees regarding the needless death of Yiana and thereafter, the unlawful treatment by the District towards the family that had just witnessed the death of young Yiana in the pool at Turkey Thicket Recreation Center in Northeast Washington this past June.
- Q&A will follow the remarks
- Copies of the complaint and other documents will be available
- Erik D. Bolog, attorney for Ballard family
- Edward and Deanna Ballard, parents of deceased six-year-old, and family of Yiana Ballard will also be in attendance
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 19, at 10 a.m.
- National Press Club (Murrow Room), 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20045
- Parking – The PMI garage is located on the north side of G Street between 13th and 14th Streets
- Metro – Metro Center is the closet station to the National Press Club
R.S.V.P. to Kendall Bram at 202.274.1836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mult box will be available
SOURCE Erik D. Bolog, attorney for Ballard family