NEW YORK, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing demand by food & beverages industry to drive the pressure labels market."
The pressure labels market size is estimated to grow from USD 74.14 billion in 2015 to USD 92.46 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.52%. The pressure labels market is driven by factors such as rise in demand in Asia-Pacific, followed by increase in demand in the pharmaceutical industry and wide application in various industries.
"Digital Printing to gain maximum growth during the forecast period."
The digital printing segment is projected to be the fastest-growing printing technology in the next five years. Furthermore, due to growth of the pressure labels industry, pressure labels such as release liners and linerless labels are extensively used. The pressure labels market is also projected to witness growth in flexography, lithography, screen printing, gravure, letterpress, and offset during the forecast period.
"Asia-Pacific region set to witness healthy growth during the forecast period."
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. It is also projected to have the largest market share due to increasing commercialization and industrialization in the region. The Asia-Pacific region is seen as a hub for manufacturing due to its cheap labor cost. The markets of China and India are projected to be lucrative due to their high population. The diverse application of pressure labels in various industries is also seen as a driving force of growth in this region.
Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the pressure labels market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources included professionals such as label manufacturers, distributors, consultants, and academic professionals. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 43%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 24%
By Designation: C-level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others* – 40%
By Region: North America – 30%, South & Central America – 10%, Europe – 15%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, Middle East and Africa – 25%
*Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers.
Note: The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013.
Tier 1: Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 2: USD 1 billion > Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 3: Revenue < USD 1 billion
The various key pressure labels providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.)
2. CCL Industries Inc. (Canada)
3. Constantia Flexibles (Austria)
4. UPM (Finland)
5. 3M (U.S.)
6. Henkel A.G. & Co. KGaA (Germany)
7. Mondi Group (South Africa)
8. Coveris Holdings S.A. (U.S.)
9. H.B Fuller (U.S.)
10. Torraspapel Adestor (Spain)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the pressure labels market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, partnerships and joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03688664-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001