PUNE, India, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Print Equipment Market is forecast to gain from increasing adoption of 3D-printing. Recently Fortune Business Insights published a report, titled "Print Equipment Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Offset, Digital, Flexo), By End Use (Packaging, Publication, Commercial) and Geography Forecast Till 2025." As per the report, in 2017 the global Print Equipment Market was valued at US$ 19.74 Bn. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 0.21% and reach US$ 20.4 Bn by the end of 2025. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global Print Equipment Market.
According to the report, North America was leading the global market in 2017. The trend is unlikely to change and the region is anticipated to witness impressive growth during the forecast period 2018-2025. The market is driven by the rapid technological advancements and early adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
Browse Complete Report Details with Tables of Content and Figures:
Asia Pacific, however, is expected to grow at a relatively higher CAGR and account for a significant share in the market. The expansion of packaging printing services in nations such as China and India is likely to propel growth of the Asia Pacific Print Equipment Market. Additionally, the increasing literacy rate in the region is anticipated to fuel demand for more printing equipment and printed material such as books, magazines, and others.
Technological Upgrades in Print Equipment to Propel Growth
Less time-consuming cycle of production and reduced wastage are a few factors expected to drive the global Print Equipment Market during the forecast period. Moreover, higher quality color production and technological advancements in the print equipment are likely to fuel the demand for print equipment solutions.
Introduction of electrography and inkjet in the printing equipment has led to adoption of advanced printing equipment across various application areas. Besides this, introduction of 3D printing has changed the game of printing. Industries such as automation, healthcare, and others are using 3D printing technology to achieve higher efficiency. Higher adoption of the technology is likely to enable growth in the market.
On the flip side, a factor that may hamper the growth in the global market is high cost associated with print equipment integrated with technology such as 3D- printing.
In terms of end use, the packaging segment is witnessing a steady growth at present, However, the segment is expected to grow at a relatively higher CAGR over the forecast period. The growth witnessed is attributable to increasing investments made by the industrial sector. This is also expected to enable growth in the global market.
Landa to Establish Stronghold Backed by Recent Technological Developments
The global market is expanding and witnessing entry of new players. Key players are focusing on technological advancements to gain higher share in the market. For instance, Landa Corp. recently developed nanotechnology to print on any kind of surface with minimal pigment water-based particles. Such innovations are likely to augur well for the global market.
Key Companies Covered in The Report
- KOMORI Corporation
- Gallus Ferd. Rüesch AG
- Mark Andy Inc.
- WINDMOELLER & HOELSCHER CORPORATION
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- Landa Corporation
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Market Indicators
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Emerging Market Trends
- Price Trend Analysis
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Supply chain Analysis
- Global Print Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type (US$ Bn)
- Sheet Fed
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End Use (US$ Bn)
- Commercial & Others
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography (US$ Bn and Units)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America Middle East & Africa
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/print-equipment-market-100160
Browse Related Reports:
- Digital Production Printer Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Inkjet, Electrophotography), By Feed (Continuous Feed, Cut Sheet), By Technology Vs. Feed (Continuous Feed Inkjet, Continuous Feed Electrophotography, Cut-Sheet Inkjet, Cut-Sheet Electrophotography), By Application (Transactional, Advertising) and Geography Forecast Till 2025
- Rugged Tablet Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Operating System (Windows, IOS, Android, Others), By Type (Fully Rugged, Semi Rugged), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By End-use Industry (Oil & Gas, Retail, Construction, Education, Government, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Home Automation Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Luxury, Mainstream, Managed, DIY Do It Yourself Home Automation System), Application (Safety and Security, Lighting, Entertainment, Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning), Networking Technology (Wired & Wireless) and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Network (PoC, LMR), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Applicationand (Public Safety & Security, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing & Construction, Travel & Hospitality Defense) Geography Forecast till 2025
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters
Survey No. 36, Baner
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights