Jun 02, 2022, 08:30 ET
- The global printed electronics market is expected to be valued at US$ 51.95 Bn by 2031
- The expansion of packaging and retail industries in Asia Pacific is bolstering the growth in printed electronics market
ALBANY, N.Y., June 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global printed electronics market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031, as per an assessment by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
The rising trend of using wearable devices and thinner electronics is resulting into a surge in the printed electronics applications in order to develop electronic skin patches, flexible keyboards, and antennas. Moreover, the technology is being increasingly utilized in applications such as innovative labels and packaging, interactive books and posters, and flexible screens. This wide range of applications is expected to generate profitable prospects in the global printed electronics market.
Several emerging economies around the world are increasing R&Ds in order to develop advanced electronics that can help in incorporation of the artificial intelligence in varied handheld devices. This factor is anticipated to boost the growth in the printed electronics market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=252
Printed Electronics Market: Key Findings
- Printed electronics are being utilized across a wide range of industries owing to their different advantages including simple manufacturing process, minimum production cost, and facilitating extensive creation of non-traditional functional electronic devices. Hence, rise in the adoption of this technology across electronics and automotive industries is prognosticated to generate promising business opportunities in the printed electronics market during the forecast period.
- In the automotive industry, printed electronics are being used for varied purposes such as exteriors, powertrains, and interiors. Some of the key parts of this category include interior heaters, battery heaters and sensors, flexible displays and lighting, HMI sensors, transparent heaters and antennas, and in-mold electronics. Consumers across the globe are inclining toward the use of EVs and autonomous vehicles. This trend is prognosticated to fuel the sales growth in the global printed electronics market.
- Top printed electronics companies are increasing the study of current trends in the electronics sector including the miniaturization, utilization of next-gen materials, and organic electronics. Furthermore, several enterprises operating in the global printed electronics market are focusing on the development of top emerging printed electronics solutions. Such initiatives are fueling the printed electronics market expansion.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=252
Printed Electronics Market: Growth Boosters
- Rising adoption of printed electronics technology across a wide range of industries including aerospace, healthcare, transportation, and media is bolstering the market growth
- Surge in the popularity of 3D printed electronics globally is foreseen to revenue-generation opportunities for printed electronics suppliers in the forthcoming years
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=252
Printed Electronics Market: Regional Analysis
- Asia Pacific is one of the prominent regions in the printed electronics market that is projected to expand notably during the forecast period. The regional market growth is ascribed to rise in the use of printed electronics in the packaging and retail industries of Asia Pacific.
- The printed electronics market in Europe and North America is expected to gain sizable business opportunities in the forthcoming years owing to the presence of notable consumer base of printed electronics in these regions. Furthermore, rise in the adoption of printed electronics in solar cell and automotive applications in North America is fueling growth opportunities for printed electronics startups in the United States.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=252
Printed Electronics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- T+ink, Inc.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- Optomec Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Intrinsiq Materials, Inc.
- Vorbeck Materials Corporation, Inc.
- LEONHARD KURZ Stiftung &Co. KG
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V., E Ink Holdings Inc.,
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
Printed Electronics Market Segmentation
- Organic materials
- Inorganic Materials
- Dielectric Inks
- Conductive Inks
- Ink-jet Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Screen Printing
- Retail and Packaging
- Solar Cell
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Electronics & Semiconductors Industry Research Reports by TMR
3D Printed Electronics Market - The global 3D printed electronics market is estimated to reach US$ 6 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 31.26% during the forecast period
Neuromorphic Chip Market - The global neuromorphic chip market is expected to cross value of US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 43.8% from 2022 to 2031
Magnetic Flow Meter Market - The global magnetic flow meter market is expected to surpass the market value of US$ 2.7 Bn by the end of 2030, expand at a healthy CAGR of 6% during the forecast period
Smart Lighting Market - The global smart lighting market is expected to cross the value of US$ 83.52 Bn by the end of 2031, It is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 20.3% from 2021 to 2031
eFuse Market - The global eFuse market is estimated to reach the value of US$ 3.3 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research report company providing business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article