DENVER, July 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Administering payroll can be a cumbersome task, particularly for child care businesses wanting to focus their time on the children in their care. To help automate and simplify the payroll process for child care providers, Procare Solutions, the leader in child care management software for more than 30 years, has partnered with Gusto, the people platform that enables small businesses to pay, insure, onboard and support their teams, to offer a fully integrated payroll platform to Procare customers.
Get more information about the enhanced integration here.
"Not only is it a tedious task for child care businesses to manually track payroll, but it also can result in errors that can lead to hefty fines from the IRS," said JoAnn Kintzel, CEO of Procare Solutions. "By integrating Gusto's payroll solution into our Procare Connect platform, our customers will not only save a significant amount of time preparing payroll, but also have complete confidence in its accuracy."
"Gusto simplifies the complexities of running a small business for more than 100,000 companies across the U.S.," said Somrat Niyogi, Gusto's Head of Business Development. "COVID has forced many educational services to develop completely new teaching programs for children in remote settings, leaving them with less time to manage difficult administrative tasks. Procare and Gusto are connecting critical aspects for running a child care center that will save time on manual and administrative processes, so more time and resources can be devoted to helping students continue to learn."
- The seamless integration between Gusto and Procare enables Procare Connect customers to synchronize time sheet data with Gusto's payroll management system.
- Procare Connect customers can save time by using Gusto's automated calculation, payment, and filing of federal, state and local payroll taxes, as well as W-2s, 1099s and new hire forms.
- Child care centers that use Procare Connect can leverage Gusto to administer their payroll benefits and add-on services all in one place – making it easier to manage 401(k), workers' comp and HR needs.
- The Procare-Gusto integration allows customers to process payroll for an unlimited number of employees in all 50 states, as well as facilitates direct deposit.
- Gusto syncs with Quickbooks, Xero and Freshbooks, helping streamline accounting operations.
- For more information on the integration, click here.
- Procare also offers an entire hub of child care resources for child care providers, parents and administrators as they navigate this new environment.
ABOUT PROCARE SOLUTIONS
For more than 30 years, Procare Solutions has been the leading provider of child care management software, integrated payment processing, technology and services. The company supports over 30,000 child care centers, preschools, daycares, afterschool programs, camps and related facilities with comprehensive software that has the power to manage every aspect of their business, enrich classroom and parent interactions, and automate the payment process. Procare offers web-based, on-premises and cloud hosted solutions, and supports customers of all sizes from single-center operations to complex multinational enterprises. For more information, please visit www.procaresoftware.com.
Launched in 2012 as ZenPayroll, Gusto serves more than 100,000 businesses nationwide. Each year we process tens of billions of dollars of payroll and provide employee benefits – like health insurance and 401(k) accounts – while helping companies create incredible work places. Through one refreshingly easy, integrated platform, we automate and simplify your payroll, benefits, and HR, all while providing expert support. You and your employees will get the peace of mind you need to do your best work.
SOURCE Procare Solutions