FREMONT, Calif., Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Procera Networks, Inc., the global Subscriber Experience Company, announced it will be attending and exhibiting its award-winning ScoreCard and eVolution solutions at Mobile World Congress taking place in Barcelona from February 22-25, 2016.
Exhibiting in Hall 5, Stand 5H61 in the largest ever presence at the event for Procera, attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with executives and view cutting-edge technology demonstrations including:
- ScoreCard, Procera's innovative solution for measuring Network Quality. RAN Perspectives recently won "Best in Show" in the 2015 LTE Asia and was awarded 4.5 Diamonds by Broadband Technology Review. Procera will hold a live demonstration on Monday, February 22 at 5:00 pm in the booth.
- eVolution and PacketLogic/VTM, Procera's DPI VNFs designed to accelerate OEMs and broadband operators' transformation to Network Functions Virtualization.
- Customer Care and Engineering Insights solutions, made possible by the unique granularity delivered by the PacketLogic platform, provide visibility into subscriber, application, content, device, location, and quality of experience (QoE) and present relevant KPI information to customer service or engineering teams for instant analysis and action.
- Procera will be holding a Partner Appreciation and Showcase cocktail event on Tuesday, February 23 at 5:00pm, demonstrating the innovative joint solutions and PoCs mutually developed with fellow vendors and solution provider partners and to add to the growing list of companies currently joining the Procera Partner Programs. Procera's Partner Programs include partner tracks for value-added reseller partners, embedded OEM partners, and technology alliance partners
- Lastly, Procera will be unveiling the results of their ongoing survey on the mobile subscriber experience that seeks to identify consumer pain points associated with their mobile service providers.
Procera invites Mobile World Congress attendees to join their cocktail receptions at Mobile World Congress, beginning with the ScoreCard cocktail event on February 22 at 5:00 p.m. CET, followed by a joint reception with the Procera Partner Program members on February 23 at 5:00 p.m.
Procera's attendance at Mobile World Congress 2016 also coincides with the company's repositioning in response to recent market developments and the new requirements of operators as they expand their virtualized network deployments. As a DPI provider that's leading the virtualized space, the continued development of Procera's ScoreCard and eVolution technology, in addition to the benefits of its solutions for operators in terms of data insights, traffic management, and policy control, are capable of meeting the wide and varied needs of service providers both today and in the future.
To learn how Procera can help you improve your subscribers' experience or to schedule a one-on-one meeting at Mobile World Congress, visit http://site.proceranetworks.com/mwc-book-a-meeting-1-0 or visit Procera at Hall 5, Stand 5H61.
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc., the global Subscriber Experience company, is revolutionizing the way operators and vendors monitor, manage and monetize their network traffic. Elevate your business value and improve customer experience with Procera's sophisticated intelligence solutions. For more information, visit http://www.proceranetworks.com/ or follow Procera on Twitter at @ProceraNetworks.
EarlyWMC for Procera Networks
SOURCE Procera Networks, Inc.