LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report quantifies, analyzes and projects the future of the global market for process analytical technology (PAT) applications in the pharmaceutical industry. Furthermore, the report also covers the advances and innovations in PAT instrumentation and the progress of implementation of PAT in various segments of the pharmaceutical industry.
Use this report to:
- Focus on the PAT tools and techniques, their implementation, market activities and the benefits and challenges of implementing PAT.
- Receive the global and regional breakdown of sales/revenue data with the present and forecasted values.
- Learn about the advances and innovations in PAT instrumentation.
- Receive a view on the utilization of PAT instruments by the pharmaceutical industry, market leaders and their market shares.
- The global market for process analytical technology (PAT) instrumentation in 2013 was $305.1 million, which is expected to reach about $326.3 million by year-end 2014. The
projected PAT instrumentation market is expected to be valued at around $450.6 million by 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- North America is expected to generate the highest revenue within the global market for PAT in 2014 with sales of nearly $137.2 million. This is expected to reach $190.3 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 6.8% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- The European market is also expected to grow at a similar pace with a CAGR of 6.8% from 2014 to 2019, reaching about $139.1 million by 2019 from a value of $100.2 million in 2014.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/461666/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers