DENVER, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Advance My Athlete announced today the launch of its new Web site www.AdvanceMyAthlete.com. The site brings together the most credible information in sports performance and training, sports psychology, nutrition, scholarships, financial aid and recruiting to provide a one-stop online portal for athletes, parents, coaches and recruiters.
AdvanceMyAthlete.com provides a unique interactive experience where people can easily access up-to-date information on: Sports Performance & Training; Colleges; Recruitment; Sports & Health; Athletic Scholarship; Resources and Pros. Key features include:
- Easy navigation to resources for a large variety of sports (including football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, hockey, golf, etc)
- Instructional videos and how-to tips from professional athletes and leading experts in the industry
- Personalized profiles and online videos for maximum exposure to recruiters, coaches and scouts
- Important college and scholarship information, including application requirements
- Health and nutrition resources from leading doctors and sports experts
"We created AdvanceMyAthlete.com so that athletes and parents can get credible information, easily and quickly," said Rick Berry, President, Advance My Athlete. "It allows our members to gain a competitive edge, while also saving them time and money."
Added Berry, "AdvanceMyAthlete.com was built for athletes by athletes. We are the only online resource where people can get direct information from pro athletes and professionals with actual game experience. We have input from Stanley Cup champions, World Series winners, Super Bowl champions and Olympic Gold medalists."
Part of Advance My Athlete's mission is to give kids and parents the tool for lifelong athletic development. "Our philosophy is simple; we begin with General Athletic Development to avoid early specialization which can lead to athletic plateaus, repetitive stress injuries, and an early age of athlete drop outs. We want to maximize athletic development to enhance sporting competence and success. We feel that this will set Advance My Athlete members up for long term athletic and fitness participation," said Loren Landow, Director of Sports Performance, Advance My Athlete.
To become a member of Advance My Athlete, please visit www.AdvanceMyAthlete.com. You can also find information on:
- YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/AdvanceMyAthlete)
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AdvanceMyAthlete)
- and Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/AdvnceMyAthlete).
Media Contact: Rick Berry, 303-967-1987, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Advance My Athlete