NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
This report is the result of extensive research on the professional indemnity insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics and competitive landscape through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels, and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of their performance.
- The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK professional indemnity business
- It also provides a snapshot of market size, market dynamics and market segmentation
- The report analyses key drivers, claims, distribution and the outlook for the market
- Furthermore, it summarizes news and regulatory developments in the category
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the professional indemnity insurance market in the UK
- It provides historical values for the professional indemnity insurance market for the report's 2010–2014 review period and forecast figures for the 2015–2019 forecast period
- It offers analysis and outlooks of the creditor insurance business
- It provides a snapshot of market dynamics and market drivers
- It profiles top professional indemnity insurers in the UK and outlines their performances
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK professional indemnity insurance market
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, market dynamics and product offers
- Explore key competitors in the category and their performances
- Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market
- How did the professional indemnity insurance market perform in the last five years?
- What are the forecast market sizes and growth rates for professional indemnity insurance to 2019?
- How are new regulations and trends in litigation influencing the category?
- What market drivers are expected to have effects on the professional indemnity and D&O insurance market and how will those drivers influence future growth?
- Which companies have the largest market shares in the category and how important is professional indemnity in their non-life insurance portfolio?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03175126-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001