NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 1180 CIC projects in 14 countries.
The report provides detailed metrics on each country's commercial and institutional building projects, as tracked by the CIC, split by type, start date and value.
- This report details the investment in large-scale commercial and institutional buildings projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
- The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in 8 categories: educational, healthcare, institutional and religious, leisure and hospitality, mixed use, offices, retail and transportation and storage.
- A total of 14 countries in the region are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$1.82 trillion as of August 2015.
- The average value of projects across the 1,187 projects studied is US$1.54 billion. The highest value project tracked in this report is the US$100 billion King Abdullah Economic City in Saudi Arabia.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings.
Top participants for the sector are also shown.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, providing an understanding of key trends.
- Read analysis of the main project participants by value and sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each project type.
- Read analysis of the main projects participants by value for the sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each project type.
- Gain access to top project data for all types of commercial and institutional building project, with location, value, stage and start date.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that commercial and institutional building projects for the 14 countries is estimated to be US$1.82 trillion. The mixed-use sector leads for MEA with projects valued at US$1.47 trillion followed by leisure and hospitality with US$134.6 billion. Healthcare is in third place with projects valued at US$57.2 billion and then institutional and religious with US$51.5 billion .
- The UAE leads in the total value of projects followed by Saudi Arabia. The 14 countries have over 62% of the projects worth a total of US$1.13 trillion at the execution stage with some projects due for completion into the 2040's.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03289859-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001