NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Synopsis
This report details the investment in large-scale power generation construction projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in 10 categories: biomass, coal, gas, geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear, ocean, oil, solar and wind.
A total of 15 countries in the region are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$2.25 trillion as of September 2015.
The average value of projects across over 2,300 projects studied is US$943 million. The highest-value project tracked in this report is the US$21.12 billion Shin-Kori Nuclear Power Plant in South Korea.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 2300 CIC projects in 15 countries.
- The report provides detailed metrics on each countries' power generation construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by type and start date by value.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings. Top participants for the sector are also shown.
Reasons To Buy
Providing insight into main drivers of activity and forecasts, providing an understanding of key trends, analysis of main project participants by value by sector enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project. Analysis of main projects participants by value for the sector enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project. Providing top projects data for types of power generation construction projects with location, value, stage and start date.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that power generation construction projects for the 15 countries is estimated to be US$2.25 trillion.
- The coal power sector leads for Asia-Pacific with projects valued at US$898.4 billion followed by hydroelectric with US$389.3 billion.
- Nuclear is in third place with projects valued at US$372 billion and then wind with US$184.7 billion.
- India leads in the total value of projects followed by China.
- The 15 countries have over 54% of the projects worth a total of US$1.2 trillion at the planning stage.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02487281-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001