DUBLIN, May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhq655/project) has announced the addition of the "Project Management for Pharma Professionals - The Leading Project Management Course for the Bio / Pharma Industry (London)" conference to their offering.
The Project Management for Pharma Professionals course will take place on the 16-17 June 2014 at The Rembrandt Hotel, London
THIS INTERACTIVE COURSE WILL:
- Provide you with an in-depth understanding of project management tools and techniques used in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Enable you to incorporate the project management processes into everyday working practice and in your current projects
- Understand how to blend together both the technical aspects of project management and the essential interpersonal skills
- Examine the competences appropriate for an effective Project Manager
- Share best practical project management approaches
- Discuss how to get the best results in a project team environment
Drug and device development is a complex process which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the development of drugs and medical devices as quickly as possible, the effective use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of bringing a drug or medical device to market.
This interactive course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of project management skills, including both technical and interpersonal skills.
You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used with your existing or future projects. This tool kit has been used to significantly improve the success of bio/pharmaceutical projects in many bio/ pharmaceutical organisations. The course will show you how to use these project management skills to gain the most benefit from them in your projects.
Interactive sessions applying techniques to a simulated case study and your own projects The course will include a number of sessions where participants will be able to apply some of the techniques to a simulated pharmaceutical case study and also their own projects. Therefore it is recommended that participants bring a project which they are currently involved in or will be working on - to maximise their learning from the course. There is no need to disclose any confidential information about your project.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of this workshop is to ensure you gain a comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques of project management and how they can be applied straight away to your own bio/ pharmaceutical or medical device projects in the work place.
The detailed aims are to:
- Understand technical project management tools and techniques and apply these to your work
- Examine the competencies appropriate for an effective project manager
- Identify the project critical path and use this information to assist in planning decisions
- Provide a better understanding of the essential personal skills which are necessary to achieve project objectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course has been specifically designed to address the needs of bio/pharmaceutical professionals who are, or will be, involved in drug development projects. The course is also very applicable to those working in the device and animal health industries. The programme will be of benefit for both members of the project team as well as newly appointed project team leaders/ managers. In addition it may also be useful for established project team leaders who want to improve their project management skills.
The course will be particularly beneficial for people who work in areas such as:
- Drug or Device Development
- Project Management
- Project Management Office
- Clinical Research/Clinical Operations/Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Management
- Pre-Clinical Development
- Study Sites
- Research Institutions and Academic Research
- Regulatory Authorities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhq655/project
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets