IOWA CITY, Iowa, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Responding to the unique challenges facing creatives – from freelancers and small marketing teams to ad agencies and corporations – ProofMe, an intuitive, versatile online tool for digital content collaboration, officially launched today. Developed by MetaCommunications Inc. (Meta), a leader in productivity, workflow and content collaboration software, ProofMe dramatically reduces the friction typically involved in sharing, revising and finalizing print, graphic, video and interactive content, speeding up review times and keeping the focus where it counts – the creative process.
The digital world is overflowing with content, and the rate of this content production shows no sign of slowing down. In fact, the Content Marketing Institute reported that businesses will produce 76 percent more content in 2016 than they did in 2015. While existing platforms enable content creators to manage and share projects, few address the critical review and iteration stages in a dynamic way. ProofMe fills this void by focusing on the entire collaborative lifecycle from ideation to final product, offering an intuitive interface and visual annotation for users, and integrating seamlessly with the most popular creative and communication tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Vimeo and Slack.
"Every creative knows that the space between the initial idea and the final product is what defines quality and impact. The painstaking process of iterative brainstorming, critique and refinement is what separates the average from the brilliant," said Aleksey Gurtovoy, CTO at MetaCommunications and ProofMe Co-founder. "While tools for creating and publishing digital work have been largely democratized, those that facilitate that journey between the first draft and the final work are still largely locked away behind an enterprise paywall. ProofMe, however, offers solopreneurs and businesses of all sizes professional tools to review and collaborate for free, with the option to scale as they grow."
Since beta testing began in Q4 of 2015, ProofMe has accumulated over 10,000 users spanning corporations, creative and marketing agencies, design schools, photographers, videographers and graphic designers. ProofMe offers a host of features that improve the overall functionality, experience and performance of the collaborative design process:
- ProofMe scales with a user's business and workflow: Users can upgrade from the free version to ProofMe Pro or ProofMe Team, as storage, control, integration and support needs grow.
- Files can be uploaded from anywhere, anytime: With a growing list of integration options, it's easy to share work by dragging and dropping files directly from a laptop, desktop or tablet or from cloud storage services like DropBox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive.
- Feedback is in real-time: Annotation tools let collaborators provide in-the-moment, precise, contextual feedback and make clear suggestions for improvement, eliminating lengthy email chains.
- Project progress is clearly tracked: Users can see who has offered feedback or responded to comments, as well as upload new versions and get or give final approval – with built-in version control.
- Sharing happens across platforms: Users can share with collaborators through email, social media, interoffice communication tools, or project management contacts – and access projects from any device without needing to create an account.
For more information on ProofMe, please visit https://proofme.com/.
About MetaCommunications Inc.
From catalogs to signage to product packaging, Meta supports thousands of teams and freelancers around the world in making their creative visions a reality. Meta's products are trusted by over 11,000 customers, including American Airlines, Crate & Barrel, IKEA, 3M, Pfizer, Sony, Allstate and Eddie Bauer.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/proofme-platform-launches-changing-the-game-for-online-creative-collaboration-300260970.html
SOURCE MetaCommunications Inc.