NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global protein ingredients market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $27.70bn in 2015.
Now: "Protein: a trending functional food ingredient in Europe". This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 112 in-depth tables, charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 111 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global protein ingredients market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global protein ingredients market forecasts from 2015-2025
- Regional protein ingredients market forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America
- Protein Ingredients submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering animal proteins milk (MPC), whey proteins, gelatine, casein, egg protein, and plant proteins vegetable (TVP), soy (SPI/SPC), wheat protein, pea protein and other protein ingredients
- Leading submarkets forecasts within each regional market from 2015-2025
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level protein ingredients markets from 2015-2025
- Profiles of the leading protein ingredients companies in 2015 including Omega Protein Corporation, Kerry Group, DuPont, ADM and CHS
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the food supply chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
- Product development managers
- Food trends researchers
- Food buyers
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the protein ingredients market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03337064-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001