FULLERTON, Calif., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc., makers of Monterey Gourmet Foods™ and Wildwood® brands, is launching a nationwide marketing effort designed to inspire people to embrace healthy living. The integrated campaign – which stands as the largest U.S. activation to date for Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. – puts the spotlight on the company's wholesome food products and transparent labeling, showcasing a 30-plus year commitment to all-natural and organic foods.
"With the continued success of our Wildwood and Monterey Gourmet Foods brands, we are proud to introduce several new platforms and products this year designed to give our customers an even better brand experience," said Barbara Moreno, corporate spokesperson and chief marketing officer of Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc.
Recently, the company launched new brand websites – www.montereygourmetfoods.com and www.wildwoodfoods.com. In addition, the campaign will be supported by the debut of new product packaging including the Non-GMO Project Verified seal on tofu products, national print and digital advertising efforts and a strategic partnership with Registered Dietitian Ashley Koff.
"As a registered dietitian and qualitarian, I'm always looking to identify foods to help enable a healthier lifestyle for my clients," said Koff, author of MomEnergy. "Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. provides great options for healthy, all-natural and organic foods using high quality ingredients."
The Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. packaging refresh will feature Facts Up Front, the front-of-pack labeling system championed by the Food Marketing Institute and Grocery Manufacturers Association. Used to help busy consumers make informed decisions when they shop, this voluntary packaging change will be the first in the all natural, refrigerated category and will provide consistent, easy-to-understand nutrition information featuring four basic icons for calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugars.
Now a $139-million-a-year company, Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. also is launching new Monterey Gourmet Foods and Wildwood products, including all-natural and organic pastas & sauces, dips and meat alternatives.
Monterey Gourmet Foods
- Basil with Almonds & Pine Nuts Pesto – this rich, creamy pesto sauce is made from finely pureed basil, parmesan and Romano cheese, almonds and pine nuts. It is perfect a la carte, on your favorite crostini or in a pasta dish.
- Monterey Gourmet Foods™ Tortelloni – mix things up with this new tortelloni line made with all-natural ingredients offering three different flavors including Three Cheese Broccoli, Bolognese and Three Pepper.
- Meatless Meatballs – these vegetarian friendly meatballs contain less fat than traditional meatballs and are packed with soy protein, making them the perfect option for your next Meatless Monday meal.
- Tofu Taco Crumbles are new to the Wildwood line of meat alternative products. A good source of soy protein and Vitamins A and C, these crumbles are flavored with taco spices and are ideal for a healthy Mexican fiesta or tossing into a salad for a protein-filled flavor boost.
- Sproutofu Cubed Tofu – conveniently cut into small cubes, this high protein tofu is super firm and the perfect addition to any vegetarian or vegan recipe.
- Reduced Fat Veggie Burger – this healthy burger option is made with 75 perfect organic tofu and 25 percent organic vegetables. A good source of fiber, this new reduced-fat and gluten-free veggie burger is only 100 calories and packed with 15 grams of protein.
- Organic Salsa – made with only the finest ingredients, this great snack option is low-calorie, fat-free and gluten-free and comes in Mild, Medium and Hot varieties for the perfect balance of flavor and heat in every bite.
- Pasta Slim® – this revolutionary product is available in three delicious varieties – Spaghetti, Spinach Fettuccini and new Tomato and Herbs Angel Hair – and is gluten-free, ready in one minute and only 20-25 calories per serving.
Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. is supported by agency partners Current Lifestyle Marketing (public relations) and Always On Communications (advertising). To learn more about Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc., visit www.montereygourmetfoods.com and www.wildwoodfoods.com.
About Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc.
Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. is committed to providing authentic wholesome foods featuring the highest quality, all-natural ingredients. A leader in refrigerated all-natural food products, the company's portfolio includes the Monterey Gourmet Foods™ brand, featuring all-natural pastas and sauces, and the Wildwood® brand, offering meat alternatives such as tofu, salsas, hummus and dairy alternatives. Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc. is a division of Pulmuone Holdings Co., Ltd., a Korea-based holding company with more than $1.2 billion in annual sales. In the US, the company has corporate, sales and food science headquarters in Fullerton, California with manufacturing enterprises in California and New York.
Current Lifestyle Marketing
SOURCE Pulmuone Foods USA, Inc.