ATLANTA, Dec. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) today announced that it will host an investor day on December 9, 2014, in Atlanta. Presentations will provide a comprehensive look at the Company's operations and performance against its Value Creation strategy and focus on driving better returns on invested capital over the housing cycle. Senior leadership will also discuss the Company's financial policies and how they align with its Value Creation strategy to deliver higher total returns to shareholders.
Presentation topics and speakers at the Company's investor day include:
- Richard J. Dugas, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO: The History of PulteGroup's Value Creation Strategy
- Bob O'Shaughnessy, Executive Vice President and CFO: Capital Discipline and PulteGroup's Financial Policy
- Ryan Marshall, Executive Vice President, Homebuilding Operations: Building Capability Within the Organization
- Harmon Smith: Executive Vice President, Field Operations: Aligning Operations with Value Creation Strategy and Leveraging PulteGroup's Unique Brand Opportunities
- Debra Still, President and CEO, Pulte Financial Services: The Mortgage Landscape
- Michael Wyatt, Senior Vice President, National Homebuilding Operations: Capturing Construction Efficiencies
A live audio webcast of PulteGroup's investor day will be available December 9, 2014, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Interested investors can access the webcast of PulteGroup's investor day by logging on to the Company's website at www.pultegroupinc.com and selecting the webcast link on the home page. A copy of the presentation slides will be available for download from the website. Participants are encouraged to log on at least five minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), based in Atlanta, is one of America's largest homebuilding companies with operations in approximately 50 markets throughout the country. Through its brand portfolio that includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb and DiVosta Homes, the Company is one of the industry's most versatile homebuilders able to meet the needs of multiple buyer groups and respond to changing consumer demand. PulteGroup conducts extensive research to provide homebuyers with innovative solutions and consumer inspired homes and communities to make lives better.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pultegroup-to-host-investor-day-on-december-9-2014-300002894.html
SOURCE PulteGroup, Inc.