DALLAS, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Puration, Inc. (the "Company"), (OTC Pink: PURA) a Dallas- based water-purification products company, announced today that the Company has filed its 2nd Quarter Report with OTCMarkets.com.
The Company invites all shareholders and other interested parties to visit OTCMarkets.com and enter the symbol "PURA" to obtain access to the complete report and financial information. Any questions or comments may be directed to Don Harris, CEO, at 214-217-4000.
In this Q2 Report, the Company identified a number of goals and milestones achieved since its incorporation on June 23, 2011, including the following:
- Establishment of relationships with investment bankers and investors, and generation of adequate funding to meet the cash requirements of the Company
- Negotiation and closing of a reverse acquisition with a publicly-traded company, and the subsequent authorizations for trading in our common shares
- Creation of an adequate system of administration, accounting, and internal controls for the Company to provide management information and reporting for investors and regulatory agencies
- Completion of design and engineering for our flagship product line of personal water filter bottles and containers
- Participation in numerous trade shows and events to create product and brand awareness, define marketing and sales strategies, and identify distributor and customer relationships
- Locating and moving into a new office facility to adequately meet the needs of the Company for the foreseeable future
- Identification of potential licensees in numerous countries in North and South America and Europe, and the negotiation and closing of license agreements for the manufacture and distribution of our products in Canada and the United Kingdom
- Establishment of relationships with vendors for the manufacture of our initial water filter product line, and confirmation of initial shipments to be made in September, 2012
Puration CEO Don Harris commented, "The Q2 Report marks the end of our development cycle, as we will report our first product sales in Q3. The accomplishment of our goals leading to this event marks a significant milestone in our company's growth."
Puration's water filter bottles (www.filter2go.com) each produce up to 400 bottles of great-tasting filtered water on-the-go from each replaceable filter, and may be re-filled at any water faucet or fountain with ordinary tap water. The bottles are also made from recycled, biodegradable, BPA-free, food-grade plastic.
Puration Inc. is a Nevada Corporation that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes a number of water purification products. The Company's Flagship products, the "Sport" and "Pocket" Personal Water Filter Systems, provides consumers fresh drinking water on-the-go from tap water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water. The Company website is www.purationgroup.com and the product website is www.filter2go.com
Don Harris, CEO
Safe Harbor Statement - This press release includes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws, commonly identified by such terms as "believes," "will," "looking ahead," "anticipates," "expects," "plans to," "estimates" and other terms with similar meaning. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can give no assurance that these assumptions will prove to be correct. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's projections and expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings at OTCMarkets.com. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements and by reference to the underlying assumptions.
SOURCE Puration, Inc.