ATLANTA, Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As the seasons change, the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center is likewise evolving to meet the seasonal needs of its guests. The hotel is thrilled to announce its partnership with PURE Solutions™ to provide 15 hypoallergenic guestrooms. With more and more travelers sensitive to allergies, the hotel is excited to offer a more comfortable and healthful stay.
The hotel's PURE guestrooms are up to 98% allergen-friendly. PURE rooms allow guests to receive a better night's sleep with improved air quality and specially sanitized surfaces that minimize irritants, odors and contaminants. Guests can enjoy this fresh hotel experiences for an additional $25 when reserving their Atlanta Marriott Buckhead stays at current hotel rates.
Whether in town for a meeting, family reunion or sports event, guests will breathe easy after experiencing the fresh results of the patented six-step PURE cleaning process:
1) Sanitized Air Handling Unit: HVAC systems are routinely cleaned using the PURE coil treatment to remove potential irritants and provide consistently clean air flow.
2) Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning: PURE Clean™ solution provides deep cleansing and sanitization of all surfaces to eliminate any dirt, mold or bacteria.
3) High Shock Treatment: The four-hour ozone treatment eliminates any lingering odors, providing a fresh, crisp environment.
4) PURE Shield™: This extraordinary bacteriostatic barrier is applied to all surfaces, providing continuous resistance to microorganism growth.
5) Air Purification System: The four-level air filtration system provides 24-hour protection against airborne bacteria, fungus and virus circulation. This state-of-the-art system has earned a Class II Medical Device certification from the FDA due to its ability to kill 98% of all viruses and bacteria.
6) Allergen-Friendly Bed Encasings: Microfiber, monofilament encasements protect mattresses and pillows from unwelcome dust mites.
The average air we breathe can have anywhere from 9 million to 15 million small particles per cubic meter. A PURE room can reduce this number to as low as 150,000 particulates per cubic meter. The air is completely circulated four times per hour, filtering out the impurities that affect sensitive travelers.
All PURE rooms are recertified every 90 days to ensure the room remains PURE.
Reservations for the PURE guestrooms can be made online at www.atlantamarriottbuckhead.com or by phone at (404) 261-9250.
SOURCE Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center