BINGHAM FARMS, Mich., Feb. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Pyramid Solutions, a leader in IIoT development and connectivity, today announced NetStaX 4.10.0 for EtherNet/IP, complying with ODVA CIP and EtherNet/IP network specifications, CT17.
ODVA manages the CIP and EtherNet/IP network specifications. These standards, and the associated conformance and interoperability testing process, help vendors build products and devices that meet the latest required functionality and interoperate with products from other vendors in multi-vendor systems.
NetStaX 4.10.0 EtherNet/IP stacks enable Scanner (Client) and Adapter (Server) Class functionality. Version 4.10.0 features several changes to help organizations pass CT17 compliance when developing products/devices.
- CT17 compliant
- Log file cleanup
- Linux platform timing
- Class 3 connections
- Linux sockets cleanup
- Multiservice requests processing
- Removal of MFC from examples
- Multicast connection configuration
- Extended Path Link processing
- Added documentation and example code to platform files
- Added the option to have a notification for every incoming IO packet
- Multi-service requests using the Request Group API will now support bridged target paths
- Added support for Identity object attribute 18 (Modbus Identity) to the Modbus translator
NetStaX 4.10.0 EtherNet/IP products include:
Protocol Stack Source Code:
Protocol Stack DLL:
For additional information about NetStaX 4.10.0, visit PyramidSolutions.com
About Pyramid Solutions
Pyramid Solutions brings IIoT to life. Working side by side with our clients, together we overcome the toughest of product development challenges. From educating them about the basics of IIoT to enabling devices with direct connectivity to pull real-time data in the most rugged environments, our clients rely on us. With other 30 years of industrial protocol, M2M and development experience, some of the biggest names in the industry count on us to bring their IIoT products to market faster.
For additional information, visit PyramidSolutions.com
SOURCE Pyramid Solutions, Inc.