NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Q1 Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - CF Industries and Dangote Lead Ammonia Capacity Growth
Global Ammonia capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 224.9 MMTPA in 2015 to 270.4 MMTPA by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 75 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US, Iran and Russia in the next five years. CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Dangote Group and Eurochem Mineral and Chemical Co are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global Ammonia industry is expected to spend around US$21.3 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. India, Iran and US are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Ammonia capacity by region
- Ammonia planned plants details
- Global Ammonia capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Ammonia producers in the world
- Global Ammonia capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Ammonia industry
- Understand the regional Ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03810725-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/q1-global-ammonia-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook---cf-industries-and-dangote-lead-ammonia-capacity-growth-300261352.html