NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Q2 2016 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in the Global Offshore Industry - Brazil Leads Globally with Staggering Pipeline of Planned Projects
In the global offshore oil and gas industry, more than 200 key crude and natural gas projects are expected start operations by 2025. Brazil is expected to have the highest number of offshore planned projects globally, followed by the UK and the US. An estimated capital expenditure of more than US$800 billion is expected to be spent to bring these projects online, of which about 57% could be spent during 2016 to 2025. Among companies, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A is expected to lead in terms of both capex spending as well as planned production during 2016 to 2025.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry up to 2025
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry
Reasons to Buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned fields in the global offshore industry
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor's planned offshore oil and gas production projects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04071333-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001