NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Globally 11 bid rounds are due to close in Q4 2016. The 29th Offshore Licensing Round in the UK offers the highest number of blocks, followed by the India's Discovered Small Fields Bid Round-2016. India and Mexico are offering new fiscal regimes for the first time in the quarter. India is offering a new revenue sharing contract model, while Mexico's royalty/tax licenses include an additional royalty based on profitability. The 2016 Licensing Round in Equatorial Guinea offers the highest acreage of among the bid rounds due to close in this quarter, followed by the Egypt's Ganope Bid Round 2016.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q4 2016
- Major developments related to bid rounds in Q3 2016
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q4 2016 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- Overview of bid rounds due in Q1 2017
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in Q4 2016
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on the global bid rounds
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04353808-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001