LONDON, Oct. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) constitutes the automatic centralized control of a building's lighting control solutions, security & access control, energy metering & monitoring systems, HVAC systems, etc. Backed by surging economy, increasing disposable income, growing number of infrastructure projects and rising government efforts to reduce carbon footprint in the country, the BACS market in Qatar is expected to register healthy growth rate over the next five years. Widening energy deficit, fluctuating prices of conventional energy and growing security & environmental concerns are thrusting for an immediate need for efficient utilization of energy in Qatar. Moreover, demand for energy from commercial buildings is increasing rapidly in the country, and the same is anticipated to swell three times during 2015 - 2050. Consequently, the need for optimizing energy consumption through building automation & control systems is becoming vital in Qatar, where over 50% of the energy produced is consumed for air conditioning.
According to "Qatar Building Automation & Control Systems Market By Product, By Application, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the BACS market in Qatar is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016 - 2021. Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) segment dominated Qatar BACS market in 2015 on account of growing demand for energy efficient air conditioning as well as ventilation systems coupled with increasing construction of residential buildings and stadiums due to FIFA World Cup 2022. However, in terms of growth, Energy Metering and Monitoring segment is anticipated to outpace HVAC segment during the forecast period. In 2015, Doha dominated the Qatar BACS market, and the region is anticipated to continue its dominance over the next five years as well. "Qatar Building Automation & Control Systems Market By Product, By Application, By End Use, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of Qatar BACS market:
- Qatar Building Automation & Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product (Heating ventilation and Air conditioning, Security Access and Control, Lighting Control & Energy Metering and Monitoring); and By Application (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By End Use (Hospitality, Commercial Buildings, Retail, BFSI, Transportation, Residential, Education and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar building automation & control systems market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, BACS companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with building automation & control systems manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3971755/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-building-automation-and-control-systems-market-by-product-heating-ventilation-and-air-conditioning-security-access-and-control-etc-by-application-by-end-use-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300353236.html