NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- A busbar is a bar or metallic strip of copper, aluminum, cast iron or brass that conducts electricity within switchgear, substation and distribution board. In Qatar, the per capita electricity consumption stands at around 15,471 kWh, which is about 3 times more than the global average, and thus indicating extensive consumption of electricity in the country. Major factors behind high per capita consumption of electricity include growing demand for electric appliances, especially air conditioners, due to hot climatic conditions; and increasing water desalination projects owing to lack of potable water in Qatar. Backed by high and continuously growing per capita electricity consumption, demand for busbars is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Moreover, Qatar is developing its refinery and petrochemical processing infrastructure in order to promulgate industrial diversification, which calls for the development of electrical infrastructure, including building new power plants and transmission and distribution network, consequently boosting demand for busbars in the country.
According to "Qatar Busbar Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the market for busbar in Qatar is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2016-2021. On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into three categories, namely, low (up to 125 A), medium (126 A to 800 A) & high (above 801 A). Among these categories, low power busbar segment dominated the Qatar busbar market share in 2015. In comparison to medium and high power busbars, low power busbars are cheaper, and majority of their consumers are residential and commercial users. As a result, the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. However, in terms of growth, medium power busbar segment is anticipated to outpace the low power busbar segment during forecast period. "Qatar Busbar Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of Qatar busbar market:
- Qatar Busbar Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Low (up to 125 A), Medium (126 A to 800 A) & High (above 801 A)), By End User (Utilities, Industrial, Residential & Other)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar busbar market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help busbar manufacturers, assemblers and distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with busbar manufacturers, assemblers and distributors in the country. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04049464-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001