NEW YORK, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Construction chemicals are chemical compounds that are added to construction materials in order to enhance desired properties such as quality, strength, shelf-life, chemical resistance and other physical & chemical properties of the concrete. Qatar construction chemicals market is broadly categorized into construction system chemicals, admixture system chemicals, and underground construction system chemicals. All these chemicals are being extensively used in both real estate and infrastructure construction projects in the country. The country's market for construction chemicals is directly influenced by the variations in construction industry, as the chemical consumption depends upon the nature and number of construction projects being undertaken and the adoption of such chemicals in the specified regions.
According to TechSci Research report, "Qatar Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for construction chemicals in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during 2015-20, on account of increasing urbanization, growing awareness regarding quality construction, improving building standards, rising investments by the government in infrastructure projects such as airports, subways, tunnels, damns, highways, bridges, railway networks, power plants, etc. across the country. During 2010-14, the underground construction system chemicals segment experienced the fastest growth, whereas, the construction system chemicals segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the country's construction chemicals market. The construction chemicals market in the country is dominated by BASF, followed by Sika Qatar, Al Gurg Fosroc, Sodamco Qatar and Mapei. "Qatar Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to construction chemicals market in Qatar:
- Qatar Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Construction System Chemicals, Admixture System Chemicals, and Underground Construction System Chemicals)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemical manufacturers and suppliers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03210455-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-construction-chemicals-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300285357.html