NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Qatar facility management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 8% during 2017-2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing focus towards green buildings, upcoming megaevents such as FIFA World Cup 2022, and rapid infrastructure developments. Moreover, growing development of malls, hotels and other commercial buildings is boosting demand for facility management services in the country. Moreover, increasing merger & acquisition activities and growing influx of international players are expected to positively influence the country's facility management market during the forecast period.
According to "Qatar Facility Management Market By Service, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022", the facility management market in the Qatar is home to these major players, namely Cofely Besix Mannai Facility Management (CBMFM) LLC., Mosanada Facility Management Services, Maintenance Management Group Qatar W.L.L., ELEGANCIA, COMO Facility Management Services, OCS Qatar LLC, EMCOR Facilities Services Qatar W.L.L., Al Asmakh Facilities Management WLL, Al Sraiya Group, Imdaad LLC among others. "Qatar Facility Management Market By Service, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" discusses the following aspects of Qatar facility management market:
- Qatar Facility Management Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Service (Hard, Soft & Others), By Application (Industrial, Commercial & Residential)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar facility management market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, and facility management services providers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with facility management services providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05065465/Qatar-Facility-Management-Market-By-Service-By-Application-Competition-Forecast-Opportunities.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001