DUBLIN, Jan. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Qatar Managed Security Services Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Service Types, by Sectors, by Regions, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing incidents of cyber-attacks across several sectors such as energy and BFSI have resulted in an increase in demand for more advanced cyber security systems in the country. Further, growing awareness regarding the need for cyber security along with the government efforts to strengthen the country's digital infrastructure after the recent blockade in 2017 by Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, and Egypt would spur the growth of the Qatar managed security services market over the years to come.
According to this research, the Qatar managed security market is projected to demonstrate substantial growth to grow at a CAGR of over 47.8% during 2018-24. The security assets monitoring & management (SAMM) service types contributed to the maximum growth of the managed security services in Qatar. The demand for the management of various infrastructure and devices across various enterprises would increase due to rapidly growing construction market of Qatar, which would further rise the share of security assets monitoring & management (SAMM) service.
With 2/5th of the population residing around Doha, the region accounted for the highest revenue share in the past 2 years due to the presence of various offices, government institutions, universities and hotels. This trend is likely to continue during the forecast period as well owing to the completion of various construction projects over the coming years such as- Doha port stadium, Qatar university stadium, sports city stadium, Hamad medical city, Doha metro and Hamad medical city.
The report thoroughly covers the Qatar managed security services market by services types, sectors, and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to devise and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical data of Global Managed Security Services Market Revenues, 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Managed Security Services Market Revenues until 2024
- Historical data of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues until 2024
- Historical Data of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Service Types 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Service Types until 2024
- Historical Data of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Sectors 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Sectors until 2024
- Historical Data of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Regions, 2014- 2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Managed Security Services Market Revenues, By Regions until 2024
- Market Drivers and Restraints, Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis and Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Player's Revenue Shares
- Market Competitive Benchmarking, By Service Types
- Market Competitive Benchmarking, By Operating Parameters
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Strategic Recommendations
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Service Types
- Security Assets Monitoring & Management
- Threat Intelligence, Research, Detection & Remediation
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Advance & Emerging Managed Security Services
- Gulf Business Machines B.S.C
- Navlink, Inc.
- Ooredoo Q.P.S.C
- Paladion Qatar W.L.L
- Paramount Computer Systems FZ-LLC
- Si Consult
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jskxcj/qatar_managed?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets