DUBLIN, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Qatar Masterbatch Market By Type (White, Black, Additive and Color), By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
According to this Research report Qatar Masterbatch Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021, the masterbatch market in Qatar is projected to reach US$ 23.28 million by 2021.
Qatar is a niche plastic processing industry with total of 57 processors, of which only 35%-40% processors use masterbatch.
Qatar masterbatch market is highly import driven with Qatar Plastic Additives Company (QPAC) being one of the leading domestic manufacturers. Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, etc. are few of the prime exporters of masterbatch to Qatar. Over the last five years, masterbatch market in Qatar witnessed introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatch that are being increasingly used in construction, plastic, fiber and agriculture industries.
Volume growth in masterbatch market in Qatar is anticipated on account of rising demand from processors using blown film extrusion process for manufacturing plastic sheets or films. In addition to blown film extrusion process, anticipated increase in roto molding process for manufacturing storage tanks and builders plastic, and single or twin screw extrusion process for cable manufacturing are also expected to increase demand for masterbatch in the country over the next five years.
In 2015, Qatar masterbatch market was dominated by white masterbatch, in volume terms, followed by black, additive and color masterbatch. Few of the major masterbatch companies operating in Qatar include Qatar Plastic Additives Company, Clariant, A.Schulman, Juffali PolyOne, Cabot, and Astra Polymers.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Builders Plastic
- Rising Investments in Petrochemical Downstream Sector
- Increasing Focus on Plastic Recycling
- Growing Demand for Biodegradable Plastic
- Implementation of Green Buildings Initiatives
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Middle East & Africa Masterbatch Market Overview
5. Qatar Polymer Industry Overview
6. Qatar Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. Qatar White Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. Qatar Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. Qatar Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Qatar Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Qatar Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
- Al Zhoor Plastic Factory
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co., Ltd.
- Cabot Performance Products FZE
- Clariant Masterbatches (Saudi Arabia)
- EnerPlastics LLC
- Hubron International
- Ingenia Polymers Corp.
- Juffali PolyOne Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Qatar Plastic Additives Company (QPAC)
- Schulman Inc.
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets