LONDON, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Plasticizers are additives that are added to plastics during processing to increase the plasticity or fluidity of plastic products. Plasticizers are broadly classified into two categories, namely, phthalate plasticizers and non-phthalate (phthalate free) plasticizers. Plasticizers are used in a wide range of applications such as in production of wires & cables (to improve flexibility of wire), pipes & fittings (to provide durability and longevity), construction (in PVC based flooring, roofing and wall coverings), films & sheets (majorly packaging industry) and others (coated fabrics, consumer goods). Owing to comparatively low prices and large production application, phthalate plasticizers are the most commonly used form of plasticizers in Qatar. Moreover, increasing investments in construction of residential and non-residential buildings, coupled with growing government investments towards infrastructure development and implementation of less stringent environmental regulations are expected to further increase demand for plasticizers in Qatar over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Qatar Plasticizers Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", market for plasticizers in Qatar is projected to growth at a CAGR of 9.75% during 2016 - 2021. Expanding packaging industry in the country is expected to augment demand for plasticizers from films & sheets industry in the coming years. In addition, increasing construction of modern structures involving use of PVC based flooring, roofing and wall covering, along with construction of stadiums for FIFA World Cup 2022, is expected to boost consumption of plasticizers in the construction sector through 2021. Demand for plasticizers from pipes & fittings industry is also expected to escalate due to increase in government expenditure on drainage systems in the urban & semi urban regions of Qatar. Few of the major plasticizer manufacturers operating in Qatar include Clariant, Lanxess, Petrochem, and BASF. "Qatar Plasticizers Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates the following aspects related to Qatar plasticizers market:
- Qatar Plasticizers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Phthalate and Non Phthalate), By Application (Wires & Cables, Construction, Pipes & Fittings, Films & Sheets and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar plasticizers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, plasticizer manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with plasticizers suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870318/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-plasticizers-market-by-type-phthalate-and-non-phthalate-by-application-wires--cables-construction-pipes--fittings-films--sheets-and-others-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300363862.html