NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022, rising public & private infrastructure, construction of hotels & stadiums and increasing flow of investments in the market are exhibited to fuel the growth of Qatar's power rental market.
According to 6Wresearch, Qatar power rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.3% during 2014-20. With more than $200 billion to be invested across various applications for the upcoming world cup, tremendous growth of rental equipment would be witnessed especially gensets in the country.
In Qatar, southern region has captured major share of pie in overall Qatar's power rental market. Key cities such as Al-Rayyan, Al-Wakrah and Doha are playing vital role for the growth of southern region market. Growing tourism, construction of hotels, airport, stadiums & hospitals and expansion of transportation infrastructure is expected to boost power rental market in this region. The key players in the Qatar's power rental market include- RSS, JTC, Byrne Investments, Hertz, Aggreko, Qatar Building Company, Al Reyami, and Qatari Industrial Equipment.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical data of Middle East Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
• Market Size & Forecast of Middle East Power Rental Market until 2020.
• Historical data of Qatar Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
• Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Power Rental Market until 2020.
• Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Power Rental Market by Genset Types until 2020.
• Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Power Rental Market by KVA ratings until 2020.
• Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Power Rental Market by Applications until 2020.
• Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Power Rental Market by Regions until 2020.
• Market Drivers and Restraints.
• Market Trends.
• Competitive Landscape.
• Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Gensets Types:
o Diesel Gensets
o Non-Diesel Gensets
• Genset By KVA Ratings:
o Below 100 KVA
o 100.1 KVA- 350 KVA
o 350.1 KVA-750 KVA
o 750 KVA-1000 KVA
o Above 1000 KVA
o Oil & Gas
o Industrial & Construction
o Quarrying and Mining
Companies Covered in this report (Partial List)
1. Aggreko Middle East Ltd.
2. Byrne Investments Qatar Limited
3. Al Reyami Construction Equipment Rental
4. Hertz Dayim Equipment Rental
5. Nixon Hire Middle East
6. Jassim Transport & Stevedoring Co. W.L.L.
7. Rental Solutions & Services LLC
8. Qatar Building Company Heavy Equipment
10. Qatari Industrial Equipment W.L.L.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02621230-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001