VENLO, The Netherlands, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Adjusted net sales $298.4 million (+2% constant exchange rates, 0% actual); adjusted operating income $53.4 million; adjusted EPS $0.19 ($0.19 CER)
- Growth drivers leading QIAGEN's Sample to Insight portfolio with double-digit CER growth and providing 35% of sales
- QuantiFERON latent TB test delivers over 25% CER growth
- QIAsymphony consumables growth at double-digit CER rate, platform on track to achieve more than 1,750 cumulative placements by end-2016
- Successful GeneReader NGS System launch amid strong customer feedback for the first truly complete Sample to Insight workflow
- Fourth $100 million share repurchase program announced
- Full-year 2016 CER targets for adjusted net sales and earnings growth reaffirmed
QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) announced results of operations for the first quarter of 2016, delivering on goals for adjusted net sales and adjusted earnings per share results while reaffirming full-year 2016 targets and announcing plans for a new $100 million share repurchase program.
"QIAGEN achieved goals for the first quarter of 2016 while moving ahead on initiatives to accelerate growth and drive further innovation in our Sample to Insight portfolio, which enables customers to gain valuable molecular insights from any biological sample. We are on track to deliver the benefits of these efforts, which include accelerating our performance during the course of 2016 and making targeted investments to enhance our mid- to long-term growth prospects," said Peer M. Schatz, Chief Executive Officer of QIAGEN N.V.
Click here for full press release
Full press release including tables with detailed financial information can also be downloaded in PDF format from: https://www.qiagen.com/~/media/bd5cd7eabd79404eb90ec54067ee1cb5.ashx
Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
SOURCE QIAGEN N.V.