VENLO, Netherlands, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Strong Q2 2017 results reaffirm QIAGEN on track to achieve full-year goals:
- Net sales $349.0 million (+4% actual); adjusted net sales $349.6 million (+5% actual, +7% CER vs. +5-6% CER guidance)
- EPS $0.06; adjusted EPS $0.25 ($0.25 CER), adjusted EPS excluding restructuring charge $0.30 ($0.30 CER vs. $0.28-0.29 CER guidance)
- H1 free cash flow of $91.6 million impacted by $30.8 million for restructuring
- Sample to Insight portfolio momentum with expansion of QuantiFERON latent TB test, Personalized Healthcare, NGS portfolio and QIAsymphony platform
- QIAGEN upgrades 2017 adjusted sales outlook after solid H1, now expects 7% CER growth; keeps adjusted EPS target before restructuring of $1.25-1.27 CER
QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) announced results of operations for the second quarter and first half of 2017, delivering on goals for improvements in net sales and adjusted earnings.
"QIAGEN's performance for the second quarter of 2017 further strengthens our confidence in achieving our full-year goals for strong sales growth and a double-digit increase in adjusted earnings per share, as our differentiated portfolio of Sample to Insight molecular testing solutions gains momentum," said Peer M. Schatz, Chief Executive Officer of QIAGEN N.V.
Click here for the full press release
Download the QIAGEN Investor Relations App
Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Dr. Sarah Fakih
Associate Director Investor Relations
Dr. Thomas Theuringer
Senior Director Public Relations and Digital Communications
SOURCE QIAGEN N.V.