TAIPEI, Taiwan, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- iSCSI SAN expert Qsan will showcase its 10GbE iSCSI storage solutions at VMworld Europe 2010.
Qsan P500Q high availability systems are VMware ready and embedded with advanced data protection features including QSnap writeable snapshot, volume cloning, and QReplica remote replication. It is also able to achieve higher IOPS than VMware can support which is great for virtualization and cloud applications; with up to 220K IOPS, IT administrators can install multiple VMware ESX servers in a shared Qsan storage system without performance impact. The VMware ESX servers can access the same datastores to boot and run virtual machines, to utilize more out of the storage investments, and reduce the management effort. Qsan P500Q systems are designed on its own invented technology. The P500Q systems are for critical requirements, such as non-stop service, high reliability, scalability, sustainability, cloud computing, and virtualization.
Qsan P500Q features:
- Fully redundant & hot pluggable designs: RAID controllers, power supplies, fan modules, battery backup modules, & JBOD expansion
- Up to 220K IOPS & 1300MB/Sec. throughput
- Hardware 10GbE iSCSI offloaded engine
- Green storage designs: auto disk spin down, advanced cooling mechanism, & 80 PLUS energy-efficient power supplies
- Advanced data protection: RAID 6, 60, QSnap writeable snapshot, Windows VSS support, volume cloning, QReplica remote replication
- Flexible volume management for multiple applications & environments: virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix), cloud storage, SQL, Exchange, surveillance, file backup, email, boot from SAN, & etc.
- High connection availability: load balancing & failover
- Extendable capacity up to 144TB
The virtualization applications are driving the adoption of 10GbE in recent years. The shipments of 10GbE products grow in volume, and causing price to drop faster. 10GbE is becoming an affordable solution. For complete integration and optimization in virtualization and cloud applications, Qsan provides affordable high availability storage solutions with complete data protection features. For more information, please visit VMworld Europe 2010 at the Bella Center in Copenhagen on October 12 - 14 in Booth #91.
Founded in 2004, Qsan Technology, Inc. is a company developing storage solutions focusing on iSCSI / IP SAN targeting at small and medium businesses worldwide. Qsan products are designed and positioned in the way to respond to the storage technology trend not only the latest standards but also customer requirements. For more information, please visit www.QsanTechnology.com.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Qsan Technology, Inc.