REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions will introduce, demonstrate and discuss several new solutions for preventing and detecting breaches across on-premises, elastic-cloud and endpoint environments from June 12-14 at the 2017 Gartner Security and Risk Summit in National Harbor, Md.
WHAT: Qualys will introduce and showcase solutions for:
- Container Security - A new cloud-based Qualys solution that enables customers to address security for containers in their DevOps pipeline and deployments across cloud and on-premises environments.
- File Integrity Monitoring - Now in public beta, this highly scalable and centralized solution reduces the cost and complexity of detecting policy and compliance-related changes mandated by increasingly prescriptive regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Indicator of Compromise Detection - Also now in public beta, this service detects activity and behavioral changes on the endpoint and delivers customers a continuous view of suspicious activity that may indicate the presence of known malware, unknown variants, or threat actor activity on devices both on and off the network.
- Secure Configuration Assessment - A new add-on to Vulnerability Management that allows customers to expand their vulnerability management program with configuration scanning capabilities and simplified workflows to assess, report, monitor and remediate security-related configuration issues based on the Center for Internet Security benchmark.
WHERE: Attendees can view product demos and learn more about the Qualys Cloud Platform at Booth #609 in the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, National Harbor, Md.
WHEN: June 12-14, 2017
Track Session- SP23: Securing Digital Transformation to Drive Business Innovation (Capital One Case-study)
Capital One and Qualys will co-present on best practices for securing digital transformation to enable digital innovation:
WHO: Reid Shelton, Sr. Director, Vulnerability Management Operations, Capital One and Qualys Chief Information Security Officer Mark Butler.
WHAT: The "Securing Digital Transformation to Drive Business Innovation" is a case study with Capital One that presents effective strategies for the big shift to secure digital transformation and integrate security into the fabric of cloud, web, devices and IoT.
WHEN: Tues., June 13, 10:30 – 11:15am
WHERE: Potomac C, Ballroom Level
- Follow Qualys on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Read more about Qualys Indicators of Compromise
- Read more about the Qualys Cloud Platform
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 9,300 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The Qualys Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, HP Enterprise, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
QUALYS MEDIA CONTACT
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qualys-to-showcase-four-disruptive-new-apps-in-its-cloud-platform-at-the-gartner-security--risk-management-summit-300470607.html
SOURCE Qualys, Inc.