SAN JOSE, Calif., April 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Corp. (NASDAQ: QMCO) today announced achievement award winners for its top global channel partners in media and entertainment. The awards recognize sales achievements for Quantum's worldwide reseller partners in FY2020.
"Our partners are on the front line for helping our customers realize the value Quantum solutions bring to solve their most pressing needs, and this was another strong year of momentum and growth for Quantum's channel worldwide," said James Mundle, Channel Chief, Quantum. "At VirtualQ | NAB Partners 2020, we reaffirm our commitment to deliver compelling and innovative solutions that address the challenges of explosive video and unstructured data growth. The channel has been a critical part of Quantum's success. I'm excited about the solutions and recent acquisitions that we're highlighting at this year's event, and I am already looking forward to next year when we hopefully can return to celebrating our successes in person."
Quantum's Top Global Partners in Media and Entertainment for 2020:
- Global Partner of the Year: Integrated Media Technologies Inc. (IMT). IMT brings expertise in media asset management and workflow consulting, pre-sales, sales, and Quantum certified professional services and managed services. IMT is a trusted extension of Quantum's sales force, and achieved the highest revenue in annual sales among all of Quantum channel partners in FY2020.
- North American Partner of the Year: FCPWORKS. FCPWORKS is an integrator and marketing consultancy focused on Apple and Final Cut Pro X based professional video solutions. FCPWORKS’ understanding and experience with cutting-edge 4K and beyond workflows with Final Cut is unique in the post-production world. FCPWORKS not only deployed one of the first F-Series systems last year, but also sold into multiple large deployments.
- North American Growth Partner of the Year: Diversified. Diversified is a leading systems and media technology integration company. From initial design consultation to deployment to managed services, Diversified is one of Quantum's most trusted partners, achieving more than 216% YoY growth in FY2020.
- APJ Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: Media Village Tech. Media Village Tech is a leading systems and media technology integration company located in Korea. They are using Quantum's F-Series to accelerate development of virtual reality (VR) content to be delivered over 5G cellular networks.
- EMEA Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: Jigsaw24. Jigsaw24's Quantum business has grown significantly year-over-year. The experience and technical knowledge they have demonstrated around complex media workflows means they're able to tackle challenges at all stages of production and post. Jigsaw24 has a longstanding partnership with Quantum and continues to build upon this strong foundation.
- Latin America Media and Entertainment Partner of the Year: SEAL Telecom. SEAL Telecom is a Brazilian multinational which integrates the most advanced technologies and end-to-end solutions through 11 affiliates serving Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Andean Region and USA. In FY2020 SEAL Telecom grew their business with Quantum by 256%.
Join Quantum at VirtualQ | NAB Partners 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in place of Quantum's traditional pre-NAB Partner Event held in Las Vegas, the company will host a video event for partners on April 23 at 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT. During this session Quantum executives and key team members will share information on the upcoming VirtualQ | NAB end user event, including tips on how to schedule appointments with customers; learning sessions; Quantum's vision for "changed workflows forever," and important updates to Quantum's product roadmap and marketing initiatives.
Quantum technology and services help customers capture, create and share digital content – and preserve and protect it for decades. With solutions built for every stage of the data lifecycle, Quantum's platforms provide the fastest performance for high-resolution video, images, and industrial IoT. That's why the world's leading entertainment companies, sports franchises, researchers, government agencies, enterprises, and cloud providers are making the world happier, safer, and smarter on Quantum. See how at www.quantum.com.
Quantum, the Quantum logo are registered trademarks of Quantum Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"Safe Harbor" Statement: This press release contains "forward-looking" statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Specifically, but without limitation, statements regarding our partner's continued growth with Quantum, and how that growth may effect Quantum's financials, and our partner's success in accelerating the development of new type of content, such as virtual reality content are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Safe Harbor.
All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Quantum on the date hereof. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the economy, which is outside of Quantum's control, the Company's ability to grow revenue and extend its global reach through its partners and continue the Company's transformation, the Company's ability to develop and deliver the solutions needed to meet the increasing demand for managing video and unstructured data, and other factors that may cause Quantum's actual results to differ materially from those implied by the forward-looking statements. More detailed information about these risk factors are set forth in Quantum's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, those risks and uncertainties listed in the section entitled "Risk Factors," in Quantum's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 6, 2019. Quantum expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
Public Relations Contact:
+1 (720) 201-8125
SOURCE Quantum Corp.