NEW YORK, March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: Germany
Due to its healthy perception packaged water ended the year positively with a slight increase, on the other hand same reason affected Bulk/HOD water category negatively resulted in loss of the category. Dairy drinks recorded a mild loss in Q4-16 due to the ongoing negative trend in high volume categories like white milk. Alcoholic beverages recorded a flat development in the fourth quarter of 2016 as the additional shopping days (as Christmas and New Year's bank holidays fell on weekends) almost balanced the trend to consume less.
GlobalData's Germany Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering -
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2016 vs Q4-2015, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2016 vs Q4-2015, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavor, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q4 special focus update on the latest trends in functional and flavored waters
- Flavored water recorded a big loss of volume in the last quarter. The category suffers from the fierce competition of healthier beverage options.
- Cups remain the main pack type in Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks category as convenience and 'on the go' consumption is its key selling point.
- Innovative products and new flavor variants have been driving the development of energy drinks throughout the year.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Germany beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Germany to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04773761-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quarterly-beverage-tracker-fourth-quarter-2016-germany-300428164.html