DETROIT, Nov. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Detroit- based Quizzle, the truly free credit report and score site, today introduced a new identity theft protection service for Quizzle users. The company's comprehensive identity theft offering includes identity theft detection, public records monitoring, lost wallet protection, a $1 million identity theft insurance policy and more.
"With several high-profile data breaches making headlines this year, we have heightened our credit and identity theft services to better protect Quizzle users against America's fastest growing crime," said Todd Albery, Chief Executive Officer of Quizzle. "Quizzle's identity theft protection service offers 24/7 monitoring and peace of mind to all users that have been or may be affected by a security breach in the future."
Quizzle's identity theft protection tools include:
- Identity Scan: The only identity monitoring solution designed to detect identity theft across the globe. Identity Scan proactively detects stolen personally identifiable information and compromised confidential data.
- Public Records: Public Records Monitoring includes a variety of services, such as court and criminal records monitoring, Social Security number trace, payday loans monitoring and United States Postal Service (USPS) Change of Address monitoring.
- Tri-Bureau Dispute Resolution: Dispute errors with the major credit reporting bureaus; Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Sex Offender Monitoring: Track registered sex offenders in your area and know if a sex offender fraudulently registers in your name.
- Lost Wallet Protection: Lost Wallet service helps you cancel and replace all your lost or stolen wallet items at any time.
- $1M Insurance Policy – 24/7 Live Help: Quizzle's policy ensures reimbursement up to $1 million for costs related to restoring your identity. This includes the replacement of documents, fraudulent withdrawals, and 24/7 client help.
Quizzle's protection also comes with full service identity restoration, including Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA), which allows for the specialist assigned to a client's case to complete all restoration activities on the client's behalf in a timely, complete, and proactive manner. The company's identity theft protection tools, along with monthly credit reports and scores, will be offered for $15 in the Quizzle Pro+ plan.
"As identity theft becomes more prevalent, Quizzle is going above and beyond to keep our clients in all 50-states protected," said Albery. "You'd be hard pressed to find any identity theft program as robust, comprehensive and easy to use as ours."
According to the Federal Trade Commission, American consumers reported losing more than $1.6 billion to fraud last year alone.
To see all of Quizzle's new benefits, visit quizzle.com.
Quizzle is an innovative website that helps consumers gain a complete understanding of their home, money and credit situation – with a truly free credit report and score. Detroit-based, Quizzle began in September 2009, as a sister company to mortgage lender, Quicken Loans. At Quizzle, consumers learn specific actions to improve their financial health with helpful tools and information – including a free credit report and score, credit builder tools, and personalized recommendations. Quizzle ranked #1 in Detroit Free Press' 'Top Workplace in Michigan' list for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. For more information about Quizzle, please visit quizzle.com, on Twitter at @Quizzle, and on Facebook at facebook.com/Quizzle.