NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Rail Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global rail freight market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global rail freight market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key rail freight market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Understand the future growth prospects of the global rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
The global rail freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $209.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2009 and 2013.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 10,675.0 billion FTK in 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $268.5bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global rail freight market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global rail freight market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global rail freight market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global rail freight market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0188859-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001