CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participações (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the second quarter of 2016 (2Q2016) and first half of 2016 (1H2016), ended June 30, 2016. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1H2016 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 2.0 billion, a decrease of 0.3% as compared with 1H2015;
- 1H2016 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 1.4 billion, equivalent to the revenue achieved in 1H2015 (R$ 1.4 billion);
- EBITDA 1H2016 is R$ 121.8 million, 24.3% higher than 1H2015 and Adjusted EBITDA 1H2016 is R$ 174.7 million;
- R$ 2.7 million of Net Loss in 1H2016, with a Net Margin of -0.2%, against Net Profit of R$ 0.8 million in 1H2015.
The main highlights of the 2Q2016 are as follows:
- Consolidated Net Revenue totaled R$ 696.8 million in 2Q2016, 5.2% lower than the 2Q2015 (R$ 734.7 million);
- EBITDA raised 60.1% in 2Q2016, reaching R$ 75.3 million against R$ 47.0 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 42.0 million in the quarter, an increase of 10.9%, compared with the same quarter in 2015 (US$ 37.9 million);
- Net Profit of R$ 6.9 million in the quarter and Net Margin of 1.0%, against R$ 0.3 million of Net Profit in 2Q2015.
Conference Call Results
AUGUST 12th 2016, Friday,
1:00 PM. Brasília
12:00 PM. New York
5:00 PM. London
+55 (11) 3193-1001/2820-4001
For simultaneous translation into english, please dial: + 1 786 924-6977/ 888 700-0802 (calls from NYC)
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+55 54) 3239.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A