CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the third quarter of 2016 (3Q2016) and for the nine first months of the year (9M2016), ended September 30, 2016. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 9M2016 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 2.8 billion, a drop of 10.6% as compared with 9M2015;
- 9M2016 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.0 billion, 12.4% lower than 9M2015 (R$ 2.3 billion);
- 9M2016 EBITDA is R$ 141.7 million, 0.9% higher than 9M2015 and Adjusted EBITDA 9M2016 is R$ 222.6 million;
- R$ 18.7 million of Net Loss in 9M2016, with a Net Margin of -0.9%, against Net Loss of R$ 3.6 million in 9M2015.
The main highlights of the 3Q2016 are as follows:
- Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 570.2 million in 3Q2016, 33.1% lower than the 3Q2015 (R$ 853.0 million);
- EBITDA decreased 53.1% in 3Q2016 compared with 3Q2015, reaching R$ 19.9 million against R$ 42.5 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales totaled US$ 37.8 million in the quarter, a drop of 13.7%, compared with the same quarter in 2015 (US$ 43.7 million);
- Net Loss of R$ 16.0 million in the quarter and Net Margin of -2.8%, against net loss of R$ 4.5 million in 3Q2015.
Conference Call Results
NOVEMBER 11th 2016, Friday,
1:00 PM. Brasilia
10:00 AM. New York
3:00 PM. London
+55 (11) 3193-1001/2820-4001
For simultaneous translation into english, please dial:
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+55 54) 3239.2505
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/randon-reports-third-quarter-and-nine-months-of-2016-results-300360878.html
SOURCE Randon S.A