SILVER SPRING, Md., March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Inflectra® is pleased to announce the release of Rapise 4.0, the latest version of our powerful automated testing system. The latest version of Rapise includes full integration with Selenium WebDriver, the ability to playback tests through all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari and Opera), and support for enhanced mobile device testing on Android and iOS devices.
- Integration of Selenium WebDriver to allow both Selenium and object-based tests
- Support for running web tests on Safari and Opera web browsers in addition to current browsers
- Adoption of ARIA based testing attributes to allow 'smart-learning' of compound web objects/controls
- Ability to send mobile events and gestures to devices during test recording
- Allow user to configure the XPATH pattern used for recording HTML tests
- Browser Profile manager
- Add function for determining the selected item(s) in a multi-select list
- Add option to Web Settings to use Universal XPath Generator.
- Allow user to use Array.prototype extensions
For a full list of fixed issues, enhancements and new features, please take a look at the Rapise 4.0 Release Notes
Rapise® is the next generation software test automation tool that leverages the power of open architecture to improve application quality and reduce time to market. Using advanced technology and an extensible architecture, Rapise can handle your software application and cross-browser testing needs.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of Silver Spring, Maryland, located just outside Washington, D.C.
SOURCE Inflectra Corporation